I backed up my computer yesterday since I never have and I’ve had it for almost four years now.
I found a note on here from like the first day I had this computer, so I thought I’d share.
It is aptly titled Goals for the Semester:
1. Go to ALL classes unless truly impossible. (You have to be contagious or out of town.)
2. Do ALL homework the same day you are assigned the homework.
3. Do not wait until the night before a test to study or the night before a paper is due to write it.
4. Practice every day, even if only for 20 minutes.
5. Exercise for at least 30 minutes a day. (Even if just a walk or playing Wii Fit.)
6. Eat healthy. (You will be less tired, more energetic, and less lazy if you can do this.)
7. Ask for help if you need it.
8. Talk to people about yourself.
9. Don’t waste time on Netflix if you have something else to do.
I was 18 when I wrote this.
0 FOR 9 ON SPRING SEMESTER FRESHMAN YEAR, Y’ALL.